At True Sports Physical Therapy not only do we pride ourselves on providing exceptional care, we also pride ourselves on welcoming every patient to our “family” and exceeding your patient satisfaction expectations. Our dedicated front desk team are happy to answer any insurance, scheduling, or billing questions you may have.
Scheduling an Appointment
- With convenient locations and hours across the Baltimore Metropolitan area, True Sports Physical Therapy allows patients to schedule online, by email, or give us a call today to get started.
New Patient Forms
- Save time and preregister for your appointment by completing the new patient forms prior to your evaluation.
- Preparing for Your Initial Visit
- New Patients are asked to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to their first visit with your photo ID, insurance card, and physician referral / prescription (if applicable).
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- All our appointments are 45 minutes of one:one exceptional care. Your initial visit includes a comprehensive evaluation by a doctorally trained physical therapist. A physical therapist will review your medical history, diagnostic tests, and include a functional assessment of your current pain level, flexibility, strength, balance and endurance. Following your evaluation, you’ll receive an individualized plan of care and home exercise program to help you successfully achieve your goals.
Insurance and Billing
- We accept most major insurance plans and are happy to verify your coverage prior to your appointment. For a quick and easy insurance verification please give us a call at 410-989-3833.
- Need access to our online payment portal or an itemized receipt for health savings account reimbursement, our friendly, dedicated Billing Specialists can be reached Monday – Thursday 9am to 4pm at 410-358-5530 ext 4.
©2019 True Sports Physical Therapy. All Rights Reserved.